Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am just really upset with friends that say they are gonna call and don't,friends that are gonna help and don't, friends that say they care and don't but since it is a thanksgiving day I am just going to be grateful for the real and true friends that I have in my life that I can count on and that are always there for me no matter what! I guess we all have disapointments but mine have been overwhelming lately.
I am grateful for people that care about how I feel and that worry about what goes on in my life and they don't just forget you in the middle of the road. I have to say I am very grateful to Aline as my best friend. I don't mean to sound too buttery on this post (but I actually thought about this a lot today), but it truly is the most special friendship I've experienced in my life. Thanks Col....and thank you to all my other friends too and family. You are all special and I love you all deeply (despite occasional disappointments, hehehehehe)

Have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone and I will come back with more pictures of our family.

Barb & cia

4 comments:

Mama Baer | 1.2.3.4.5 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebeca Price said...

Eita babi, quanta braveza.Eu entendo q as vezes a gente fica mal mesmo com tanta coisa assim a nossa volta. Soh quero q saiba q eu sou das pessoas q se importa com voce. Te acho uma pessoa maravilhosa e es minha amiga. Desejo tudo de bom pra voce. Gostaria que nos morassemos mais perto pra poder nos encontrar mais e poder passar tempo juntas.
Feliz dia de acao de gracas.
beijao
Beka

Journal said...

oi ba td bem ??espero que tenham tido um otimo thanksgivin........o nosso foi aqui em casa sozinhos mesmo..o wagner tava doente e nao podiamos fazer nada, mas agora ja esta bem .....
entendo bem o que vc quis dizer com esse post....passei mto por isso e ainda passo .....nós ja tivemos nossas desavenças, mas procuro nem lembrar , o que eu procuro lembra é sempre dos bons momentos que tivemos com vcs....sentimos saudades de verdade
bjinhosss

Anonymous said...

Babi, quanto tempo!!!
Lembra de mim do fotolog? Beka me falou que era melhor abrir um blog do que um fotolog, então estou aqui e já te adicionei.
MAnda notícias, viu?
Beijos
Carol