Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Mat's b-day and a belly pic

It was Mat's b-day yesterday and we invited family and a couple of friends over for a cake and hot dogs...His parents came over from Campinas (1 1/2 hrs away) and he was SO EXCITED!!It was so fun to see his face and KNOW that he felt loved...
It was tons of work and my mom took the girls 2 hours before the party so I could finish things up and get ready myself! I had everything ready when Mat got home. The only problem is that I asked everyone to be here at 6:30 pm (because Mat gets home usually at 7 pm) and everyone got here 5 minutes after he did. So I was the only one who got to yell SURPRISEEEEEEEE.....is was f-u-n-n-y!!!!! (I forgot I was dealing with brazilians- and yes!they are never on time!!!)

Enjoy the pictures!!!!! (The baby girl Isabelle is holding is 3 months and she is a CHUNCK, plus my 25 weeks an 1 day belly)










1 comment:

Helga said...

Eita que família mais linda!!! Parabéns pro Mathew. E, menina, esse bolo devia estar só sucesso!!! Te amo amiga!